After making your key decisions using the guided templates in your project, output your work to pre-formatted reports to share with your colleagues. You can create a simple task report, output all of your tasks into a deliverable report, output an entire subject into a pre-formatted category report, or output your entire project in a project content report, or a project status report, which lists all of tasks, assignments and due dates.
All users can output reports to PDF, with your own logo and colors. Some accounts allow for output to Word documents using your pre-formatted template.
Here’s an example of the first page of a deliverable report for creating a brand architecture:
Learn more about:
- Outputting to PDF and Word
- Exporting All of the Guided Content to Word
- Downloading Plans to Word
- Changing the Styling of the Word Downloads
- Adding My Logo
- Changing Task Descriptions
- Changing Deliverable Descriptions
- Task Formatting
- Deliverable Formatting
- Category Formatting
- Project Content Formatting
- Project Status